Note: Client Access is only available for plans that include at least 15 Workspaces or more. Browse Subscription Plans.
To invite a new client user to a workspace, open up the workspace (from your Workspace Manager or the Client Card) and select the “Client Access” tab.
Enter your client’s email address and click “Invite”.
- They will appear in your user list as “Pending”.
- If the individual is already an Adminja user, they will receive an invitation notification in Adminja where they can accept or decline your invitation.
- If they are not already an Adminja user, they will receive an email invitation with a link to setup their Free client account.
- Once they accept your invitation, their status will change from “Pending” to “Active”.
- You can disable or remove their access at any time by clicking the “Disable” or “Remove” buttons respectively. Users will be notified when they are disabled or removed.
Note: You can invite up to 3 Client Users to each workspace.