Before you start adding clients, visit the Invoicing tab of your user profile to configure the invoicing defaults that should be applied to them.
- Add your own brand to your invoices by uploading your logo (250 X 100 max):
- Set your default terms and due dates, and include your default one-click payment link (if you have one) to make it easier for clients to pay :
- If the laws of your region require it, configure your tax settings and labels:
- Configure your invoice remittance address to make physical payments easier for your clients:
- If you plan on accepting invoice payments from Clients, configure your Payment Processors.
Please visit Configure Your Payment Processors for detailed payment processor instructions.